Everyone Knows that a way to a man's heart is though is stomach...
It's true - most fathers LOVE to eat! What better gift to give them than food, or the tool that they need to make great food?
Our Father's Day Olive Oil Store Ideas
- Grilling! Formulate special gift sets for fathers and their love of grilling and BBQ-ing! Perhaps an olive oil based BBQ sauce along with some of your infused olive oils and a nice 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar? Ask the men in your life what they'd want to grill with, look online, do a bit of research, and you'll find the perfect grilling kit for you store.
- Remind them about Father's Day with a poster in your store that you display at least 2-3 weeks ahead of time. Think of a clever catch-phrase and don't forget to send out an email blast and /or postcard mailer to your customers letting them know that you've got something special in store for Fathers this year!
- Make it easy. Fathers are generally simple people and they like simple things. Give basic recipe suggestions for grilling, and don't forget to inquire with your social network as to what they'd like to see in your store.
- Ask some of your loyal customers to bring in photos of themselves and their fathers, and start a wall of "dad".
- Hold a tasting / grilling event just for men! Show them how to use your ingredients, give them ideas and inspiration, and perhaps include a few grilling tools in your store for the summer.